40 Blackall Street is situated within the Barton precinct home to various Government departments and private sector agencies. The building is surrounded by an abundance of amenity including food and beverage offerings, gyms, childcare centre and only a short walk to Lake Burley Griffin. All day parking options are available close by to the building as well as generous visitor parking and public transport.
Unit 5 is situated on the second floor offering 701sqm of office accommodation which underwent a major refurbishment in 2017. The scope consisted of the following;
- New ceiling including T-bars and Tiles
- New LED light fittings
- New carpet planks
- New smoke detectors, emergency lighting and EXIT lighting
- HVAC upgrade including high efficiency air conditioning registers, reconditioned cooling towers, replacement of standby pumps to chilled water loop and new packed units.
- Male & Female bathroom refurbishment (to be completed mid 2018)
The unit is wrapped with windows allowing an abundance of natural light and outlooks over the treetops of Barton. The building offers end of trip facilities including showers and bike storage. Government ICON is run to the building.
Approved upcoming building upgrades include;
- Upgrade to entrance forecourt
- Entrance lobby
- Lift upgrades
- Building facade upgrade
This is an excellent opportunity for a range of users to lease or buy a commercial unit in the heart of the Barton precinct.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact CBRE
For more details, please email agent