AUCTION ON-SITE: WEDNESDAY 5th JUNE AT 12:30PM
ICR Property Group are delighted to present 402 - 404 Heidelberg Road, Fairfield For Sale by way of an on-site public auction.
This immaculately presented showroom and office presents an opportunity for investors and owner occupiers to secure a commercial property within the sought-after industrial Fairfield precinct.
The Asset is close to the new YarraBend development (former Alphington Paper Mill site) and benefits from the excellent main road exposure, great transport linkages to the neighbouring inner-city suburbs and to Melbourne CBD, and plenty of surrounding amenities.
Key features of this Asset include:
- Total Land area: 770 sqm*
- Building area: 651 sqm*
- Rear yard area: 139 sqm*
- Passing rental income: $76,006* expires 26th July 2019 (NIL further options)
- Property sold with Vacant possession
- Well-presented showroom and office
- Excellent main road exposure
- 21 m* frontage to Heidelberg Road
- Two (2) internal segregated offices
- Six (6) split system air-conditioners
- Security alarm system
- Existing shelving to remain
- Roller door providing access from the front of the property all the way to the back
- Separate toilets on either side
- Commercial 2 Zoning
Location & Amenities:
- Fairfield Train Station: 750 m*
- Station Street Retail Strip: 950 m*
- Fairfield Boathouse & Tea Gardens: 1.1 kms*
- Eastern Freeway: 1.7 kms*
- Yarra Bend Park: 1.7 kms*
- High Street, Northcote: 2 kms*
- Dights Falls: 3.4 kms*
- Melbourne CBD: 6 kms*
For further information and to request due diligence documents, contact one of ICR’s Exclusive Sales Agents below.
Marc Dauria – 0410 441 541
Raff De Luise – 0418 533 633
Julian Materia - 0498 188 011
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate for over 20 years.
For more details, please email agent