The subject property is located within the inner city commercial and industrial precinct
of Osborne Park, situated just 8km* north west of the Perth CBD. Sarich Court runs off
King Edward Road and the subject property backs onto the Mitchell Freeway.
The City of Stirling advise that the property is zoned ‘Development’. The property is
located in the “Osborne Park Precinct”. Please refer to the City of Stirling for approved
Front Office/Showroom 239sqm*
Rear Factory Building 999sqm*
Total Building Area 1,238sqm*
There is an undercover/enclosed parking area of 305sqm*
Land Area 2,220sqm*
Details & Features
• Stylish office presentation
• Two separate front entrances
• Flexibility of segmenting rear workshop
• 3 phase power/outlets
• Brick & metal deck construction
• Solid functional buildings
• Backs onto Mitchell Freeway
• Front and side parking locations
• Alarm system
• Easy access off King Edward Road
• Multiple roller door entries
• High bay lighting
• Vacant possession
• Ideal owner occupier opportunity!
The property is sold with the vacant possession.
Asking Price $2,495,000 + GST
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agent Chad Henville.
For more details, please email agent