• Outstanding entry level retail / office opportunity in exclusive location
• 4 shops available from 47-63 sqm*, each with one secure basement car space on title
• Fully fitted out with kitchenette, DDA compliant toilets, polished concrete flooring and gallery lighting
• Flexible uses STCA
• Rental guarantees available
• Nearby to recently completed IGA and shopping/office amenity
Knight Frank and Barry Plant are delighted to offer this unique opportunity within the Pentridge redevelopment precinct.
This is your chance to secure a prime entry level investment or owner occupier that would suit a variety of retail or office users, in a well-established yet rapidly growing mixed use development precinct.
The Pentridge redevelopment precinct is one of the north’s most exciting up and coming locations, which is expected to transform Coburg into one of the most desirable inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. The precinct is currently undergoing significant development and is expected to become home to over 9,000* residents over the next 5-10* years. The shops are situated next to the iconic and heritage-listed former Pentridge laundry building, which is approved to be re-developed into a market leading restaurant and micro-brewery in the heart of the future retail and community precinct.
Each shop has an abundance of light thanks to the floor to ceiling façade windows and has been sharply fit out with polished concrete floors, gallery lighting, high exposed ceilings, DDA compliant toilets and a small kitchenette. Each shop comes with a secure basement car space on title.
T1 - Sold
T2 - 55sqm (Vacant)
T3 - 47sqm (Tenanted)
T4 – Sold
T5 - 55sqm (Tenanted)
T6 - 63sqm (Vacant)
*All figures are an approximate
For more details, please email agent