• Building area of 250m2(approx.)
• 4 Spacious consulting rooms
• Nurses treatment room and public W/C
• Reception area and staff kitchenette
• Abundance of natural light
• In the centre of both established residential and multi-lot residential subdivisions, ensuring sustainability and future growth
• According to research, there are only 7 FSE’s within the catchment area of 25,000 people
• Identified by the Department of Health as District of Workforce Shortage (DWS)
Richard Amico 0412 537 527
Daniel Gabriele 0499 115 330
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
Please visit http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist to view your rights as a buyer.
For more details, please email agent