An opportunity of a lifetime exists to purchase the local Abattoirs in the quaint country village of Picton on the outskirts of Sydney. This business has been owned and operated for over 60 years by the existing owners.
The Abattoirs is situated on approximately 44 acres, has 8 separate titles of land, and a weatherboard cottage currently renting for $395.00 per week.
- Abattoir licensed to kill cattle, sheep, goats and pigs
- Pig processing plant for large numbers and 2 operating chains on the kill floor for large and small stock
- Holding yards, workshop, shedding, ample chiller space and offices
- Massive infrastructure well below replacement costs
- Ideal investment or expansion opportunity for anyone in the business
- The property will be sold as an ongoing concern with the current manager happy to stay on if necessary
The owners are highly motivated to sell and will listen to any serious offers.
For further information please call our office on 46771488
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and / or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.
For more details, please email agent