The Greenhills Inn offers a unique blend of history, rural and lifestyle only 23kms east of the historical town of York.
The original hotel was built in 1906 by Mary Anne McMullen one of the first female publicans in Western Australia.
The Greenhills Inn is a unique tourist attraction in it's own right, offering a quirkiness and a sense of style and character that makes it a popular destination for many visitors.
This two storey hotel with its high ceilings, two grand dining rooms, open fire place and some original lead-light windows truly represents the essence of yesteryear and offering an idyllic rural lifestyle.
• Historical Hotel built in 1906
• Federation style 2 storey building
• Extensive renovations undertaken over the past years
• Exceptionally maintained property
• Upper level accommodation and guest lounge area
• Ground level accommodation at the rear of the hotel
• Profitable business with consistent growth
• Unique lifestyle opportunity
• Substantial land area - 7,082sqm*
• Located 129kms from Perth and 23kms east of York
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
M: 0419 993 656
For more details, please email agent