Fitzroys are delighted to offer a versatile inner-city freehold with upside for sale
- Commanding corner of 363sqm* with three street frontages.
- Significant development potential with permits approved for 5 storey development.
- Flexible lease profile returning $51,000 pa net.
- Located in emerging mixed-use precinct surrounded by successful operators including Dan Murphy’s, Hellenic Republic, Padre Coffee, Organic Wholefoods Brunswick, Golden Pizza, McDonald’s and Health Save Pharmacy.
- Evolving location surrounded by a number of developments in various stages of planning and completion.
- Access to efficient transportation linkages to the City with trams running along Lygon Street and Anstey train station nearby.
- Exceptional opportunity to invest in on of Melbourne’s most dynamic inner-city suburbs.
- 10% Deposit, Balance 60/90 days.
For more details, please email agent