Ray White Commercial (WA) is pleased to offer 451 (Lot 51) Reserve Road, Chittering for Sale. This is a unique opportunity to acquire an approved sand and gravel resource site, to assist in meeting Perth's growing demand for construction material and the State Government's expansion of the road network, including the NorthLink Section of Ellenbrook to Muchea.
Due to the size of the deposit, the operation is seen as a medium to long term opportunity. The property is zoned Agriculture Resource under the Shire of Chittering's Town Planning Scheme.
Sand resource estimate is between 2,400,000m3* and 4,400,000m3* of which 600,000m3* at depths up to 15m* has been identified as resource quality, plus large gravel desposits.
- Land area 155.40 hectares
- Approved and current extraction licence (Shire of Chittering)
- Resource assessment report available on request
- Eastern boundary Frontage to Reserve Road : 1,200 metres
- Corner of Reserve & Yalyal Road (unsealed) - truncation of 14.10 metres
- Southern Boundary to Yalyal Road : 2,100 meters
The property is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest. All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted to the Perth office of Ray White Commercial (WA) by email or hand delivered no later than 5.00pm (AWST) Wednesday 13 June 2018.
For further details please contact:
M: 0499 552 255
M: 0499 552 296
For more details, please email agent