Ray White Commercial (WA) is pleased to offer 451 (Lot 51) Reserve Road, Chittering for Sale. This is a unique opportunity to acquire an approved sand and gravel resource site, to assist in meeting Perth's growing demand for construction material and the State Government's expansion of the road network, including the NorthLink Section of Ellenbrook to Muchea.
Due to the size of the deposit, the operation is seen as a short to medium term opportunity. The property is zoned Agriculture Resource under the Shire of Chittering's Town Planning Scheme.
Sand resource estimate is 800,000 tonnes which has been identified as resource quality, plus large gravel deposits.
The property also has a variety of other uses, soil types are suitable for bines, market gardens or citrus. Residential aspects also possible with a great outlook over the coastal plain. Plentiful water with 15,750,000L/year flowing down the Yalyal Brook which runs along the northern boundary of the property and a mean annual rainfall of 653mm.
Located in close proximity to the northern end of the NorthLink, Great Northern Highway and Brand Highway.
- Land area 155.40 hectares
- Approved and current extraction licence (Shire of Chittering)
- Resource assessment report available on request
- Eastern boundary Frontage to Reserve Road : 1,200 metres
- Corner of Reserve & Yalyal Road (unsealed) - truncation of 14.10 metres
- Southern Boundary to Yalyal Road : 2,100 meters
For further details please contact:
M: 0499 552 296
M: 0499 552 255
For more details, please email agent