PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $401pw - Price incl. Imagine a better work-life through flexibility and culture right in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Fully furnished and ready to move in, it offers high ceilings and large windows providing plenty of natural light. Your rent includes electricity, building outgoings and access to stunning kitchen facilities and meeting rooms. Ensuring a seamless transition into your office space, the community team on site will provide impeccable service and assistance.Offering flexible terms for teams of any size, this centre will enable you to achieve your goals in a collaborative & innovative culture. Close to public transport, luxury dining, retail, this premium Collins Street location offers the best of Melbourne.
Located amongst some of the city's most notable addresses, this building offers offices on 11 levels right at the corner of Collins & William Streets. All levels features natural light and includes access to more than eight meeting rooms, a spectacular client lounge and on-site concierge. Enjoy the convenience of a free tram stop at the front door, or a short stroll to the train station, the GPO, restaurants plus easy access to the freeway to the airport.
The listing below is only $1742 per month, perfect for a team of 4 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 8 min walk from Southern Cross Station and a 4 min walk from Flinders La bus stop.This Private Office is located in Melbourne and if you book a tour they can show you 8 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 58 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Landmark building in the heart of the city
· Professional working environment
· Quick access to major airports
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world\'s No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We\'ll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We\'ll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.
For more details, please email agent