4746 Flinders Highway is only minutes past the Puma Service Station at Calcium.
This freehold property offers 18.26 hectares with a residence and associated infrastructure. There is a lime deposit which was mined many years ago on this property. Subject to approvals this may provide a further opportunity.
Adjacent to this freehold property is the leasehold operational quarry known as Marathon Quarry. 4746 Flinders Highway provides access to the quarry leasehold area.
The quarry offers the following:
- Main Roads Approvals
- EPA Approvals to extract up to 100,000 ton per annum
- Queensland Government Sales Permit
- Full petrographic analysis reports 2015
- Quality Microgranite & Microdiortite approx. 2.6 ton per cubic meter
- Suitable for road base, rock walls (port application), railway ballast and more.
- Indicated minimum reserves 5,500,000 cubic meters
- Existing Infrastructure such as B Double weigh bridge, roads, established benches and various other structures.
This quarry is an operational quarry that could be put into production immediately. Take advantage of upcoming projects including Port upgrade, major road infrastructure projects.
It is strategically located to take advantage of road and infrastructure projects to the south and west of Townsville.
To arrange inspection contact Ray White Commercial.
For more details, please email agent