Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime city-fringe office freehold at 487-489 King Street, West Melbourne. This boutique building has been meticulously maintained and refurbished over time presenting extremely well throughout, and is ideally positioned within Melbourne’s tightly held city-fringe.
The key attributes of this outstanding asset include:
- A high profile 2-level office building in excellent condition
- Total Building Area of 776sq m*
- Basement parking for at least 10 cars
- Valuable landholding of 404sq m* with rear access
- Mixed Use Zone (future height potential of at least 8 levels – STCA)
- High quality office space with fantastic natural light
- Extended settlement terms with vacant possession
- A superb location just 500m* from the CBD and a short walk from Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, and new ‘West End’ retail precinct
- The perfect, boutique city-fringe freehold to occupy, invest or develop!
The opportunity to secure such a high calibre CBD fringe office building of this nature is extremely rare, especially when you consider the prime location, exceptional future growth potential and unprecedented future development potential. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this excellent opportunity.
Jesse Radisich: 0402 085 702
Nick Peden: 0402 011 266
Clinton Baxter: 0413 569 888
Benson Zhou: 0458 488 888
Transaction Advisor: Charter Keck Cramer
For more details, please email agent