A thriving waterfront investment opportunity located in the heart of Port Melbourne and leased to an established restaurant operator is now available for sale.
Originally built in the 1800's this character driven building has been refurbished into a contemporary modern restaurant, 'Get to the Greek'.
The property offers extensive combined frontage of 25 metres* and is located just 3.5kms* from the Melbourne CBD and positioned on the corner of Beach Street and Nott Street.
Providing uninterrupted views of Port Melbourne Beach and nearby the Port Melbourne Yacht Club and Station Pier.
Just 80 metres* to the Bay Street retail strip which is surrounded by an abundance of amenities including retail shops, fitness centres, supermarkets, banks, medical centres and over 6,000 apartment residents.
This outstanding investment opportunity features:
- Renewed Three (3) year lease plus five (5) further options of five (5) years
- Current Rental of $92,881.79 p.a. plus GST
- Substantial ground floor building area of 240m2*
- Combined 25 metre* frontage to bustling Beach Street
- Large basement area on title including 6 car spaces and storage area
- High profile corner position with signage rights
For further information or to inspect, please contact CVA Property Consultants.
Pricing excludes GST.
For more details, please email agent