* NLA 362m2 warehouse / offices plus three car bays
* Seven metre high ventilated warehouse
* Immediate access to all of Brisbane's arterial road network
* RBWH master planned "Herston Quarter" integrated redevelopment opposite
Strata unit in Butterfield Commercial Centre opposite Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital) with an area of 362m2 comprising approximately 50% warehouse 50% (air-conditioned) offices over two levels.
Ground Floor Configuration
* Reception desk/partitioned office plus office adjoining warehouse and female toilet
* Extensive office data cabling throughout
* Two main offices with outlook over park
* Open plan area plus an office overlooking warehouse and two more offices on extended mezzanine and storage area
* Kitchen, shower, stationary room and male toilet
* Separate door entry to warehouse and container height electric roller door with internal security gate while roller door is up
* Dedicated data (10 points) and IT server/communication room under stairs
* Insulated roof with good natural light and electric exhaust fan
* Existing pallet racking available
Owner can reconfigure the unit to suit tenant requirements subject to long term lease.
"Herston Quarter" with an established $1.1 billion contract value is a five hectare redevelopment commencing early 2017 and will include 132 bed rehabilitation centre, support areas, surgical and endoscopic centre, 32 bed surgical impatient room, private hospital, aged care facility, retirement village, residential and student accommodation, childcare plus retail and commercial space.
Exceptional inner city location being only 7 kilometres (eleven minutes) from Brisbane CBD and 2.5 kilometres (six minutes) from Qld University of Technology, Kelvin Grove. Direct access and egress from a signalised intersection at Bowen Bridge Road and Butterfield Street.
For more details, please email agent