The Burns Philp building is a landmark property that proudly sits in the heart of the financial precinct of the Sydney CBD. Built in 1901, the building sits directly opposite the ASX and possesses a rich history. The building offers great attention to detail that is simply not duplicated in today’s times.
- Fitted suite with boardroom, open plan area, 2 offices and break out space
- Large open plan area with high quality cabled workstations
- Timber floors, exposed ceilings, sandstone walls
- Fully furnished with 12 workstations, 8 person boardroom
- Signage for the building also available
For more details, please email agent