5 Hawkins Road represents and outstanding opportunity for a business to secure a modern food processing, logistics or cold storage facility surrounded by market gardens and farms. Most recently used for export and packaging of strawberries.
The property has great access for trucks and semi trailers plus a canopy large enough for 5 trucks plus a loading dock to the left side.
187sqm* paritioned office space with a full kitchen, m + f ablutions and shower facilities.
There is approximately 7000sqm of excess land on the western side of the property which could be ideal for further expansion. THe zoning under the MRS is Urban Deffered so ideal for future investment.
• 953sqm* Warehouse with insulated external walls
• 187sqm* Office with good quality fit-out
• 486sqm* Canopy
• High truss
• 100kL* rainwater tank servicing the warehouse
• 2 x 144kL tanks for fire protection
• 250kVa generator
• 250A Power
• Excess land suitable for expansion
• The dilapidated house which can be refurbished for on-site accommodation
• Ample parking
• Excess hardstand for container lay down
• Loading dock and space for 5 Semi-trailers
• Land area 18,197sqm*
• Total floor area 1,626sqm*
• 20 allocated parking bays
Rural Resource - City of Wanneroo District Planning Scheme No.2
Urban Deferred - Metropolitan Region Scheme
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Ray White Commercial (WA)
M: 0499 552 296
For more details, please email agent