On behalf of the vendors of 5 Thompson Street - Bowen Hills, McGees Property is pleased to exclusively offer the property to market via Expressions of Interest closing 5.00pm (AEST) Wednesday 29 May 2019.
Occupying two adjoining development lots within the Bowen Hills Priority Development Area this high quality standalone asset presents an exceptional opportunity to owner occupiers in part or whole and developers to capitalise on a very favourable planning environment in Bowen Hills, a pivotal location in the heart of Brisbane City.
• Total site area: 810m²
• Zoned: EC Emerging Community
• Total Building Area: 656m²
• Office + Showroom: 297m²
• Warehouse + Mezzanine Office: 359m²
• High-end fitout with 5 metre ceilings
• Exceptional natural light
• Excellent signage opportunity
• 20m street frontage (approx.)
• Exposed ceiling
• Concrete floors | painted brickwork
• Suspended concrete slab
• Air conditioning
• 2 x kitchenettes
• 3 x toilets | 1 x shower
• 7 x onsite car spaces
• Internet speed of 1000mbps (1GBps upload | download)
achievable via TPG direct fibre optic cabling to the building
• 26.5kW Solar Panel System (106 Solar Panels)
• Located within Precinct 8 (Thompson Street Precinct) of the Bowen Hills Priority Development Area.
• EC Emerging Community Zoning
• Prescribed building height of 8 storeys
• Plot ratio 3.0 ( an additional 1.0 for residential)
• Preferred land uses to include; educational establishments, home based business, multiple residential, office, other residential, service industry and showroom, storage and display
Interested parties are invited to contact Justin Clarke 0419 704 412 or Nina Brailey 0415 387 727 of McGees Property for additional information or to arrange an inspection.
For more details, please email agent