Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime corner retail building, ideally positioned in what is arguably one of Melbourne’s most sought after and coveted suburbs. Perfectly positioned on the corner of Station Street and Albion Road, this site presents an outstanding opportunity for occupiers and developers alike.
Key features of this property include:
- Corner site of 465sq m* with 46m* street frontage
- Former milk bar and residence with a building area of 193sq m*
- Residential Growth Zone 1
- Opportunity to continue the current commercial use (STCA)
- On the doorstep of Box Hill Central Shopping Centre and Box Hill Train Station
- A rare freehold opportunity with incredible future redevelopment potential (STCA) in Melbourne’s most active suburban precinct
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to acquire such a superbly located landholding, ideally positioned in the premium suburb of Box Hill and in close proximity to major retail hubs and other lifestyle amenities.
Julian Heatherich: 0412 995 655
Benson Zhou: 0458 488 888
Dorothy He: 0430 183 889
For more details, please email agent