Knight Frank is proud to offer 51 - 61 Station Street, Baxter on behalf of the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council.
Historically known for its market gardens and orchards, in recent times Baxter has become part of Melbourne's ever-expanding southern suburbs, being located only 61 km south-east of the Melbourne CBD on the Mornington Peninsula south of Frankston.
In Summary, 51 - 61 Station Street, Baxter offers:
• 4,041sqm Vacant Land Parcel
• General Residential Zoned (GRZ1)
• Surrounded by existing Residential
• Ideal future Residential Townhouses Development Opportunity (STCA)
• Located within footsteps to Woolworths Baxter, featuring well performing cafes, take-away and convenience retail shops
• Walking distance to the Baxter Train station which forms part of the Stony Point greater-metropolitan line, mooted for electric upgrade to Frankston Line
51 - 61 Station Street, Baxter is For Sale via Public Expression of Interest closing Thursday, 26 March at 3pm
For more information please contact Knight Frank as the Exclusive Sales & Marketing agents.
For more details, please email agent