Located on WIlloughby Road, this ground floor shop enjoys a new cafe/restaurant fit out. The premises comes with a brand new exhaust system and grease trap.
Although this property is ideal for an experienced food operator great exposure and good pedestrian foot traffic with a bus stop directly outside means this property will suit a range of other retail and professional services with a just a little re configuring.
* Excellent opportunity for food operator
* Fitted out with grease trap, exhaust & amenities
* Great exposure to Willoughby Road
* 66m2 approximately
Additional information on the fit out works as follows;
* The restaurant has 2 separate toilets, women and men, which allows for liquor licence eligibility.
* New hot water service, new electrics, new plumbing, gas and water, new lights
* All the tiling complies with council rules, correct slip rating for kitchen and restaurant area.
* New shop front, new lights under awning.
* New render on all the walls, plus damp proofing throughout.
* Ventilation in toilets, with grab rails for the elderly, soap dispensers, toilet roll and paper towel dispensers.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Henry Farrell 0468 868 573 or Ivor Zhou 0430 248 867.
Disclaimer: All data is provided for information purposes only and while all care is taken in its presentation Shead Property does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information.
For more details, please email agent