Fronting onto one of Launceston’s busiest streets, Wellington Street, this property has been home to one of Launceston’s oldest and best known restaurants, the Calabrisella, which has operated from this site for circa 40 years.
Two residential apartments upstairs with a solid rental history, provide great additional income of circa $21,000 gross.
The ground floor can continue to be operated as a restaurant either by an owner occupier, or the current owner is prepared to remain under a lease for up to a year while other alternatives are pursued by a new owner.
• Iconic restaurant with ground floor area of 185 sqm
• 2 x residential apartments generating $21,000 p.a
• Rear access provides off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles
• Alternate use opportunities
• Highly visible site in one of Launceston’s busiest streets
Due to the pending retirement of the current owners, this property inclusive of the business is now offered for sale for the first time.
Asking for offers over $735,000 for property including the restaurant business and assets.
What a great opportunity!
For more details, please email agent