Rarely do we see properties of this scale come to the market for lease along the Bass Highway. Low vacancies and a high proportion of national brands tell a story of strong demand for this precinct of South Burnie fronting the Bass Highway between Bunnings and Harvey Norman.
55 Marine Terrace as well as fronting a major arterial road, also provides the following features:
- Signage exposure via the building façade
- Rooftop signage locations
- Onsite parking – 14 bays assigned to tenancy
- A modern building of approximately 758 sqm
- Zoned ‘Commercial’
- Open plan showroom, storeroom, warehouse
- Tearoom, offices and toilets
- Auto door access from car park (at grade)
- Modern building services and amenities
Please contact Nicholas Bond of Knight Frank for further details or to arrange an inspection.
For more details, please email agent