PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> AUD 330pw - Price incl. This super stylish modern managed space in Pyrmont offers private offices, coworking desks and meeting rooms. Close to Sydney's CBD, with views towards the ANZAC Bridge. We love the themed meeting nooks, phone booths and breakout zones and there's a great built-in event space: this workspace is an excellent choice for individuals, small teams and large teams alike.
Pyrmont is enjoying a period of gentrification with an explosion of fine dining, great shopping and leisure facilities landing in the area. The workspace benefits from close proximity to Sydney CBD and lifestyle and leisure options in Pyrmont and the city. The building has both in-building and street parking and concierge on the ground floor, as well as speedy internet, AC, showers and disabled facilities.
The listing below is only AUD 1434 per month, perfect for a team of 2 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 18 min walk from Town Hall Station and a 7 min walk from Miller St at Jones St bus stop.This Private Office is located in Pyrmont and if you book a tour they can show you 4 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 57 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Premium Coffee/Tea Facilities
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· FREE business networking events
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Air conditioning
· Bike racks
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Disabled facilities
· Modern fit out
· Natural light
· Modern communal food preparation areas
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Car parking - Street (Free)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Concierge on ground floor
· Pet friendly office space
· Creative co-working space
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world\'s No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We\'ll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We\'ll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.
For more details, please email agent