- Renewed lease to Commonwealth of Australia to February 2025 plus options.
- Rare government net lease terms & fixed annual 3% rental increases.
- Immaculately presented 1,208 sqm open plan office including 17 secure car parking spaces on-title.
- Circa $500k tenant investment for infrastructure and fit-out refurbishment.
- Within professional office precinct, opposite West End Plaza (Coles, Kmart & 45 other retailers), metres to brand new Mantra Hotel and ATO building.
- 5.5 Star Nabers Energy Rating - One of just four buildings in Albury with 4.5 Star Rating or above (minimum standard for government tenants).
- Versatile floor plate with long term future subdivision potential for residential or office (STCA).
- Albury/Wodonga: strategically located Murray River twin-cities. Recognised together as one of Australia's largest and progressive regional centres, servicing a population in excess of 170,000.
- Rent: $385,778 pa (February 2019)
Auction 11am AEDT Wednesday 24 October 2018 - River Room, Crown Casino, Melbourne
For more details, please email agent