CVA Property Consultants are pleased to present 554 Whitehorse Road, Surrey Hills for sale for the first time in over 40 years, via Public Auction on Thursday 8th March 2018 at 12pm on site.
An exceptional opportunity to invest, develop or owner occupy this single level shop and former dwelling, currently operating as a dental surgery, in the sought after Whitehorse Road Surrey Hills precinct.
Property features include:
- Sought after Commercial 1 zoning
- 6 metre* frontage to Whitehorse Road
- Rear right of way access
- Public car park opposite on the corner of Union Road/ Whitehorse Road and another in nearby Scheele Street
- 109 tram at your door
- Nestled in blue ribbon suburbs Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Balwyn & Box Hill
- To be sold subject to current tenancy to Dr Jeffery L. Carter - Dental Surgeon
The subject property is situated within a tightly held retail strip near the corner of Whitehorse Road and Union Road featuring well known local restaurants / traders Purvis Wine cellars, King & I Thai, Triple King Chinese, Hill Top Cakes, Hocking Stuart Estate Agents and more together the 109 tram leading to booming Box Hill Central only 2.5 km* and just a short walk to Surrey Hills Train Station 1.3km* and Mont Albert Stations 1 km*.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please don't hesitate to contact CVA today!
For more details, please email agent