Located in the top block of Baylis Street with a first floor position within the iconic art-deco "Browns Building". This property enjoys solid foot traffic flow with parking available in both Baylis Street and to the rear in Peter Street. It is surround by retail shops, office suites, fast food outlets, restaurants, cafes and hotels.
This property has an approximate lettable area of 69 square meters.
B3 - Commercial Core
- Natural light with north facing windows
- LED lighting
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Separate meeting room and small kitchen area
- Baylis street signage opportunity
- 2 car spaces allocated to the suite
- Fully renovated, as new
- Additional car parking available at $1,500 plus GST per annum
The agent does not have authority to enter into a lease or bind the lessor without specific authority in the form of formal lease documentation. Oral lease agreements are expressly denied. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Lessor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective Lessee's are advised to carry out their own investigations.
For more details, please email agent