Knight Frank are delighted to offer for sale two strategic opportunities located at 579-591 Mt Alexander Road and 315 Ascot Vale Road. Each property is offered for sale individually.
Located right in the heart of Moonee Ponds junction and Moonee Ponds Activity Centre, both sites provide an unparalleled opportunity to refurbish or develop into a premium residential or mixed use development (STCA).
• 579 Mt Alexander Road is a three level office building (former Foxtel building) of 3,800 sqm* on an expansive 1,608 sqm* parcel of land and 325 Ascot vale Road is 1,106 sqm* parcel of land, both within Moonee Ponds Activity Centre.
• 579-591 Mt Alexander Road provides an opportunity to refurbish the existing office building, value add opportunity by building additional floors or develop the site into a premium apartment/ mixed use development (STCA)
• 325 Ascot Vale Road is currently a car park providing exceptional development potential for a premium apartment or mixed use development (STCA)
• Both sites are noted as ‘Key Strategic Sites’ as per the Moonee Ponds Activity Centre Structure Plan
• Meters to the thriving Puckle Street retail hub as well as Moonee Ponds Central
• The existing catchment is saturated with trendy cafes, restaurants and fashion boutiques
• Exceptional access to public transport with tram stops meters from each property as well as a short stroll to Moonee Ponds train station
• Moonee Ponds is home to one of the worlds iconic race tracks, Moonee Valley racecourse
• NABERS exempt
Each property is to be sold on behalf of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board.
For further information or to organise inspections, please contact Knight Frank directly.
For more details, please email agent