An impressive freehold sale offering Lot 2 59-67 Bathurst Street is arguably Launceston's best located retail showroom property and an outstanding investment opportunity - Tenancy 1 with vacant possession and Tenancy 2 leased to Petbarn, the national pet foods retailing group.
A commanding corner position just two blocks from the CBD, 59-67 Bathurst Street has a huge 69 space car park for the complex with superb profile and high visibility to the Bathurst Street city inbound traffic and also draws on the outbound traffic along Wellington Street which is less than 100 metres away. A strong business locale it has Coles, Dan Murphys, Fantastic
Furniture, Godfreys BWS, Burson, Shell and other drawcards all within a 500 metre radius.
Other features of the property include:
- Nearly 1000 sq metre main showroom
- Extensive shopfront to both Bathurst & Frederick Streets
- Fully air conditioned
- Rear delivery access off Elizabeth Street
- Secure lease to Petbarn; Australasia's largest pet supplies brand
- 15 year lease, further 5+5 year options up to September 2032
- Modern showroom tenancy of approx. 1084 sq metres
- Rear access for deliveries from Elizabeth Street
Lot 2 with the two tenancies is offered for sale as a single title in one line. Potential rent income is estimated at approx $475K p.a net on a fully leased basis.
For further details and pricing on this exciting opportunity call Ian Singline
For more details, please email agent