Savills is delighted to this prime retail freehold suitable for investors and owner occupiers alike, located at 598-600 Smith Street, Clifton Hill. Ideally situated within one of Melbourne’s most tightly held inner northern suburbs, this property presents a rare opportunity to gain a foothold in a highly sought after location surrounded by retail and lifestyle amenity.
The key attributes of the property include:
• Premium retail freehold with rear laneway access
• City fringe landholding of 330sq m*
• High exposure frontage of 10 metres* to bustling Smith Street
• Commercial 2 Zoning
• Ideally located moments from Melbourne’s premier northern city fringe hotspots
• Perfectly positioned with tram stop at the front door and Eastern Freeway nearby
• Offered with Vacant Possession
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prime city fringe property, strategically positioned on the cusp of the Melbourne CBD. With its highly sought after location, close proximity to the CBD and easily accessible linkages, this property is ideally placed to provide investors and owner-occupiers in the market with the inner city opportunity they have been looking for.
598-600 Smith Street, Clifton Hill is For Sale by Public Auction Wednesday 27 June at 12.15pm on-site
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Mark Stafford - 0404 401 053
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
For more details, please email agent