Savills and Marshall White are delighted to offer for sale Hawthorn East’s most coveted development opportunity located at 6, 8, 10 Tourello Avenue & 9 Myrniong Grove, Hawthorn East.
This expansive landholding represents what is undoubtedly one of suburban Melbourne’s most remarkable and exciting development opportunities.
Key attributes of this fantastic opportunity are:
- 5 existing family homes across 4 lots within Melbourne’s highly sought after and affluent inner east
- Prestigious Hawthorn East landholding of 3,460sq m*
- Extensive dual street frontage totalling over 80m*
- Close proximity to a wide array of retail amenities, including Camberwell Junction, Tooronga Shopping Centre and Chadstone Shopping Centre
- Well serviced by public transport including multiple tram routes and Camberwell Train Station
- Immediate proximity to Melbourne’s renowned education institutions including Scotch College and St Kevin’s College
This collection of properties offers an unprecedented opportunity to deliver a multi-unit development or single luxury housing options (STCA).
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Marshall White Agents
Hamish Tostevin - 0408 004 766
Duane Wolowiec - 0418 567 581
For more details, please email agent