Visitors to Hunchy Hideaway often say they feel like they are in their own little oasis, surrounded by 1.85 hectares of private rainforest, with only the birds to break the silence. Five luxury, bespoke, cottages, each exuding their own charm, character and warmth are cleverly positioned for privacy and views over the rainforest.Perfectly positioned within minutes to the iconic Hinterland town of Montville with its boutique shopping, restaurants and cafes. Equal distance to Palmwoods complete with quaint shops, cafes, the famous Ricks Diner and oriental flavours of the Café De Orient. A short drive takes visitors to the beaches and shopping precincts of the Sunshine Coast. Plenty to entertain visitors here or just soak up the serenity of the surrounds. The managers/owner’s home is very comfortable with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen/living and dining room. A wide back verandah overlooks the gardens and rainforest for total privacy. There is a relaxing spa on the deck, a perfect way to end the day. Downstairs features a huge storage area plus reception and office space.
The owners have established a successful and repeat client business receiving great reviews from visitors. They have set up the business model in a way that enables them to take regular breaks when needed. The owners have loved the lifestyle and friends they have made through owning and operating Hunchy Hideaway for the last 10 years but feel it is time to move on to their next adventure.
What this stunning property has to offer -
- 5 Bespoke, luxury cottages each with timber benches, stairs and railings feature hand carved flora and fauna, truly unique and beautiful
- Designed for couples to have a romantic getaway, each cottage is fully self-contained with one-bedroom, modern bathroom including a spa, kitchenette, lounge and dining area
- There is a fireplace for winter warmth, reverse cycle split system air conditioning in each cottage plus overhead fans
- Each cottage has an outdoor area to sit, relax and enjoy a barbeque or just a quiet evening drink. There is a permanent waterfall on the next-door property which creates a relaxing ambience which you can hear from all of the cottages
- Timber walkways lead to the cottages and add to the character of this unique property
- Gardens are beautifully designed and landscaped to accentuate the bush and rainforest feel
- Managers/Owners home is recently refubished - new roof, new ceilings in lounge kitchen dining area, new benchtops and induction cooktop in the kitchen, new paint inside and out, new deck. A very comfortable home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area plus split system air con and a fire place
- Generous size master bedroom has walk in robe and large ensuite
- Two decks on either side of the home for entertaining your family and friends
- Downstairs there is a welcoming reception area plus an office and huge storage
- Handyman shed, woodshed plus garden shed, new privacy fencing alongside the owners residence
- Ample rainwater plus a bore
- 1.85 Hectares of private rainforest and bush
The Sunshine Coast has experienced substantial growth in the last few years with more growth forecast into the future including the new 2 billion dollar hospital, construction has commenced on the new international runway near Maroochydore, development of the Maroochydore CBD is well underway, plus an upgrade to the Bruce Highway making the journey from Brisbane much easier. Location is everything here – just minutes from the Hinterland towns, 30 minutes from Maroochydore CBD - 20 minutes from Caloundra - 1 hour from Brisbane Airport and 40 minutes from Noosa.
An inspection here is a must to appreciate all this beautiful property has to offer. Run your own business with the flexibility that a Hinterland lifestyle has to offer, don’t delay call Dee or Susan to book your inspection today.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*
Property Code: 12
For more details, please email agent