* 195m2 approx. over 2 levels
* Partially equipped kitchen & Pizza oven
* Stunning Heritage features throughout
* 1 car park included in rent
* Adjacent to Lady Cilento Childrens Hospital
* Storage / Office
* Amenities on both levels
* Neighbouring businesses include Cest Bon, Desmond & Molly and Brewhouse
* Street frontage to Stanley Street and rear laneway access
* Minutes from major landmarks, public transport and major arterials
Built in the year 1903, 'Shop Row' at 613 Stanley Street is a stunning example of one of Woolloongabba's surviving Federation Style Buildings. It is of local and social significance as a commercial building which has had continuous commercial use to the local and wider community for nearly 115 years.
Over 2 levels the tenancy currently offers an open plan dining area and partially fitted out kitchen on the lower level and private dining room and additional open plan dining area on the upper level. The property is ideally suited to a food and beverage concept that flows over multiple levels allowing unique configuration and possible private dining room options.
Previously occupied by Vespa Pizza the tenancy has some existing infrastructure in place including exhaust, cold room, stainless steel benches and pizza oven.
Located in the heart of the Mater precinct just minutes to the CBD, major arterials and only 100 metres to Mater Hill busway. The location is well serviced by local amenities and infrastructure.
To secure your place in this stunning venue please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
For more details, please email agent