Click on the video link to enjoy a virtual inspection of Pencil Creek Cottages, there is a drop down menu in the top left side of the virtual tour where you can switch between both floor of the main home and the three cottages. From this link you can zoom into any room via the floor plan, measure spaces for your furniture or just enjoy a walk through the property. Private one on one and virtual inspections are also available. Call Susan or Dee to arrange your inspection.
Live the dream in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland. 4 hectares of parklike grounds plus a five bedroom home and three cottages, currently operating as a popular short term holiday let - Pencil Creek Cottages. Work the hours you want, while enjoying what this beautiful part of the world has to offer.
Extensively renovated and improved over the past 2 years this property is an attractive walk in and start earning prospect. Nestled at the end of a quiet, sealed, no through road the main home plus the cottages are designed for privacy while capturing the lovely valley and creek views. The native wildlife is stunning with many different species to watch at home in their native habitat. Picturesque Pencil Creek at the bottom of the block offers a peaceful retreat to relax and enjoy, perfect for a picnic or to just sit, quietly read and reflect. The property also comes with a dam stocked with native fish plus a par three golf course. A further five cottages could be built subject to council approval.
This versatile property offers -
• Five-bedroom main home all bedrooms are very spacious and include walk in robes
• Two new bathrooms in the main residence
• Beautiful timber floors adorn the main living areas which have access to wide, outside verandahs with lovely views
• Timber country kitchen with large freestanding stove, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Outdoor entertainment area runs along the full Northern side of the home, perfect for entertaining
• Split system air conditioning in the living/dining area plus a cosy fireplace for the winter months
• Internal access to downstairs which could easily be converted to additional self-contained accommodation as it has a separate access also
• 4 ha, parklike grounds include shady established gardens with plenty of fruit trees, sweeping lawns, dam stocked with native fish, Pencil Creek access plus par three golf course
• Cottage One has wheelchair accessible ramp with easy access and large shower
• All three cottages have beautiful polished, hardwood floors, carved four poster beds, television, fireplace and kitchenette
• Lovely views over the valley, dam and creek from all cottages
• Cottages are cleverly designed to ensure privacy for owners and guests
• Ample rainwater supply for the cottages and main home
• Shed including workshop plus carport and double door garden shed
Pencil Creek Cottages needs to be seen to be appreciated, there is so much on offer here. Call Susan and Dee today to book your inspection.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*
***This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be shown. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for the purpose of functionality. ***
Property Code: 27
For more details, please email agent