GormanKelly is pleased to offer 659 High Street, Kew East for sale by Auction on Thursday 17th October 2019, at 12 noon on-site.
This property presents the ultimate in commercial flexibility with the ability to either owner occupy or lease part of the premises now.
Ultimately, the property presents an excellent opportunity to develop with zoning that will allow for both residential and commercial outcomes (STCA).
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
• Two-level retail/office premises of 220m² with large rear car park;
• Land area 292m² / Zoned Commercial 1;
• Ground floor retail space of 109m² plus first-floor office of 111m²
• Potential estimated total rental income of approximately $70,000 per annum;
• First floor leased to DSL Consulting until June 2022, currently returning $30,050 per annum;
• Exceptional development potential with 7.7m* frontage to High Street and rear laneway access;
• Located in the heart of the Harp Village Shopping Centre.
For more details, please email agent