Emily Pendleton from Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group is pleased to present to market 634m2 for lease, which was previously occupied by the ANZ bank for over 15 years.
The fit out for the bank still exists, but the owner is motivated and flexible to cater to the new tenants fit out requirements. The premise is split over two levels and features a modern exterior with an angular glass frontage offering ample signage opportunities with huge exposure to the main street.
The current configuration offers a number of open plan areas, individual offices, conference rooms and internal amenities. The two levels can be accessed and leased separately.
634m2 split over two levels
First Floor - 300m2
Ground Floor - 334m2
- No body corporate, therefore affordable outgoings
- Located in the centre of Currie Street, in the heart of Nambour's CBD
- Freestanding building offering huge signage exposure being an ex bank
- Flexible fit out arrangements
- Ample on street car parking
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive marketing agent Emily Pendleton.
For more details, please email agent