Enjoying prime exposure to Park Beach Road, a primary link road connecting the Pacific Highway with the popular Park Beach ocean front precinct, with significant daily traffic exposure to both locals and visitors to the Coffs Coast.
Situated right next to a popular neighbourhood shopping centre; the property is within easy access to the Pacific Highway and the Coffs Coast largest regional shopping centre; Park Beach Plaza and bulky good centre; Home Base.
Patrolled surf beaches and popular cafes and restaurants within easy walking and driving distance from the property.
The Park Beach area is a popular location for businesses, residents, tourists and developers.
Many large residential parcels of land in the immediate area are being redeveloped into multi-level town house or high-rise unit developments. Bachrach Naumburger Group, (owners of the Park Beach Plaza Shopping Centre and Homebase Centre) recently completed their hugely successful high-rise residential development on Park Beach Road with works well underway on their senior residential care facility on the corner of Arthur and York Streets, within close proximity to this property.
Zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre under the Coffs Harbour Local Environmental Plan 2013, providing for many different permitted uses - including: business premises; centre-based child care facilities; medical centres and health consulting rooms; high technology industries; medical centres; neighbourhood shops; restaurants or cafes; shop top housing; shops; take away food and drink premises**
69-71 Park Beach Road provides the key locality features owner occupiers, developers and investors look for in potential sites
There is an ATM located at the front of the building, which will remain at the property and provide additional income for the purchaser.
KEY FEATURES Include:-
- Approx. 535m2 NLA downstairs + ATM Bunker
- Approx. 107m2 NLA upstairs
- Shopping Centre next door
- Multiple access points to building; great for separate departments or to further split the property into separate tenancy spaces**
- Air conditioned, modern fit out
- Large kitchen, shower and separate male and female amenities
- Disabled ground floor access
- Close proximity to public transport
- Undercover drive-through/drop off area
- Sealed, line-marked carpark (including disabled and visitor bays), dual driveway access
- Practical fitout downstairs with additional second story space and separate amenities on the northern end of the building.
- Good security features
- Large windows, great natural light
- Modern looking building with great street appeal.
- High vehicle and pedestrian passing traffic
- Rectangular shaped lots on one title, providing approx. 36m frontage to Park Beach Road
- Rear lane access**
- ATM Lease providing additional income
- High demand property due to lack of available similar stock in immediate area
- Well recognised NSW coastal growth location - with solid pipeline of private and Government infrastructure and development works
- Future development opportunities**
To secure this premises contact exclusive Agents - Your Commercial Property Specialist:-
Cherie Parik: 0423 369 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Ball: 0437 414 022 or email@example.com
Office: (02) 5606 2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are your commercial property people - and we look forward to securing this premises for you/your client.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information. *Approximately and as supplied to our office ** STCA Subject to Council Approval
For more details, please email agent