• 35.99* hectares.
• Numerous paddocks with dams and good pasture.
• Driver Education & Training Facility plus numerous outbuildings.
• Located approximately 1km north east of Newborough town centre.
Wilson Property are pleased to present for sale, 710 John Field Drive, Newborough.
Positioned between a mix of residential development and vacant land, this rare offering provides the opportunity of securing substantial farming land, together with an existing facility which has operated as a driver education and training facility.
The property has direct linkages to the Princes Freeway, approximately 130kms east of Melbourne.
Key Property Features:
- 35.99*ha across 3 titles – each title 18.27ha*, 15.17ha* and 2.50ha*
- Strategically placed roads, yard access and cattle yards
- Numerous paddocks, most with a dam
- Zoning: Public Park & Recreation Zone (PPRZ), Schedule to the Public Park & Recreation Zone (PPRZ), Urban Growth Zone –Schedule 1 (UGZ1)
- Administration building with reception area, managers office, interview room, training rooms and staff and student amenities, 168m2*.
- Training Building comprising a training room, office, storeroom and staff rooms, 141m2*
- Colorbond machinery shed, 144m2*.
- Shed containing portable classroom, 72m2*.
- 14m2 shed with concrete floor, steel deck roof and walls, open front enclosed with wire mesh.
- Several additional colorbond sheds.
- Bunded fuel stores x 2.
Additional improvements include:
- Training Track/Roadway – bitumen sealed.
- Driver Training Apron – bitumen sealed.
- Motor cycle range – bitumen sealed.
- Car Park – light bitumen sealed.
- Dedicated 4 x 4 driver training track.
- Quad bike training circuit.
- Earth moving (skid steer and backhoe) training area.
- Truck parking compound – chainmesh fenced.
For more details, please email agent