This light-filled space is the perfect environment for business to operate from, comprising 268 square metres on the first floor.
Fully refurbished ceiling, LED lighting, paint and carpet to a high quality fitout. Full signage rights.
Office and building features:
• Welcoming reception area with partially frosted glass walls to main boardroom and to additional meeting room
• Nine large offices with large windows, 5 facing High Street and 4 facing Wright Street
• A large 130sqm co-working open plan area with views
• A further room with multiple data points, fax and telephone line opens into the reception, co-worker space and kitchenette
• Dedicated men’s and ladies bathrooms
• Kitchen facilities
• Ample data, power and telephone points
* Serviced by tram along High Street
In one of Melbourne's most coveted and best located inner city suburbs, this enviable corner office in Kew East enjoys 21 metres north-facing frontage along High Street and 14 metres west facing frontage along Wright Street. The property is seven kilometres east of Melbourne's Central Business District with easy access to the Eastern Freeway. City bound trams at your door step as well as suburban buses. Facilities located within close proximity include a number of local cafes, eateries, convenience stores, post office with major shopping precincts at Kew Junction, Camberwell Shopping Precinct and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre. Several schools, both primary and secondary are in close proximity to the office. There are several parks in the surrounds in addition to St George’s Health Service.
TO INSPECT NOW PLEASE CONTACT RICHARD HEIGHT 0418 589155
For more details, please email agent