Fitzroys is pleased to bring to the market 735-737 Burke Road (Corner Commerce Lane), Camberwell, for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 2nd April at 12pm
This commanding freehold investment is situated in the heart of The Camberwell Junction Activity Centre – one of Melbourne’s most highly regarded shopping & lifestyle locations.
We highlight the key features of this outstanding opportunity:
- New 7 + 5 + 5 year lease to long standing ASX listed Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Net income of $425,000 per annum
- All outgoings recovered including Land Tax (single holding basis)
- Dominant two level building of 844sqm situated on the corner of Burke Road and Commerce Lane
- Centrally located site area of 490sqm*
- Outstanding 15.7 metre high exposure frontage to Burke Road
- Excellent public car parking nearby
- Serviced by an affluent local demographic with leading private schools and excellent amenities nearby.
- Surrounded by Australia’s leading high end retailers including Country Road, Witchery, Mecca, Minimax, Sheridan and many more.
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire highly sought after freehold investment in Melbourne’s premier shopping strip.
For more details, please email agent