CBRE exclusively offer the Ground Floor Retail areas of 767-779 Botany Road, Rosebery which includes a 15 year lease to Dan Murphy’s for sale via Expressions of Interest closing on 19 March 2020 at 3pm (AEDT).
This highly exposed ground floor retail space is anchored by Dan Murphy’s, a blue-chip national retailer on a 15-year lease with excellent rental return, supported by two specialty tenants.
Features of the asset:
• 15 year lease to Dan Murphy’s (expiry September 2032);
• 75%* of lettable area anchored by Dan Murphy’s, part of Woolworths Group;
• 1,329.5sqm* comprising Dan Murphy’s and two supporting specialty tenants;
• Prominent corner position with three street frontages including Botany Road;
• DA Approval for additional 78sqm* of GFA;
• 31 secure undercover car spaces on title with access from Jones Lane;
• Excellent depreciation benefits given the recent build;
• Located in the rapidly growing Green Square and Inner South region, only 5km* to Sydney CBD;
• Capitalise on significant infrastructure spending and strong population growth in Inner South Sydney; and
• Green Square set to become the most densely populated suburb in the country with projected population of 61,000 residents by 2030.
For more information, please contact:
Tao Shi 0421 218 031
Brendan Shipp 0421 714 362
Peter Krieg 0412 822 144
For more details, please email agent