Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group is pleased to offer to the market the freehold interest at 77 Caloundra Street, Landsborough QLD.
The property is located on a high exposure, key thoroughfare linking the Sunshine Coast corridor to the surrounding hinterland region. With the population and local infrastructure projections for the southern Sunshine Coast region over the next 10 years, it puts this asset in a desirable location.
The area has a shortage of amenities and facilities to cater for future growth which allows the current zoning to play an important role for future developments.
- Situated on 6,500m2*, the property offers prime development land with approximately 17,000 car pass per day
- $104,000 Net P/A 12 month lease in place from time of settlement with demolition clause
- Specialised Centre Zone permitting a range of possible uses (STCA)
- Commencement of $3.3million Cribb Street Streetscape Upgrade being the main street of Landsborough and Landsborough train station
- Proposed Beerburrum to Nambour Rail Upgrade Project ''B2N Project'' with improvements to the North Coast Line with extension of the Landsborough Station focused on park and ride facilities
For further information or to inspect this property contact our exclusive marketing agents Julie Ryan or Michael Shadforth today.
For more details, please email agent