Located 7.5kms* from the Melbourne CBD and close to two hospitals, this property is permitted for and ideally lends itself to medical and allied health uses or alternatively for office use.
- Purpose built and permitted for medical use
- Total building area: 230m2*
- Land area: 989m2*
- 3 independent air conditioning zones
- Off street parking for 14 cars
- Less than 1km* from Footscray Hospital and Western Private Hospital
- Number 82 tram at the door
- 170m* from Geelong Road (Princes Highway)
- Close to Ballarat Road and Barkly Street
- 400m* from Victoria University
- 7.5kms* from the Melbourne CBD
The property is also ideally positioned only 350 metres* from the proposed new $1.5b Footscray Hospital development, opposite Victoria University.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact CVA Property Consultants.
For more details, please email agent