Click on the video link to enjoy a virtual inspection of 77 Kondalilla Falls Road Flaxton, Montagues of Montville. From this link you can zoom into any room via the floor plan, measure spaces for your furniture or just enjoy a walk through the home by clicking on the play button. Private one on one and virtual inspections are also available. Call Susan or Dee to arrange your inspection.
Montagues of Montville – Boutique accommodation in the heart of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland! This is your opportunity to purchase a well-established and successful business combining lifestyle and income in one of Australia’s most beautiful regions.
Owners residence is a classic Queenslander filled with period features, class and style, this amazing property also includes two stylish, fully self-contained, boutique cottages. Ideally situated right next door to the tourist hotspot of the stunning Kondalilla Falls and within walking distance of Elements at Montville. Here your guests can enjoy a meal or high tea and even be spoiled with a pampering beauty treatment. Within a few minutes’ drive to Montville artisan village famous for its shopping, restaurants, wedding venues and stunning views. Just minutes to one of the Hinterlands most popular wedding venues, Flaxton Gardens and within 30 minutes drive to the stunning Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precincts.
Cottages are privately positioned away from the main residence and nestled amongst the rainforest with soothing sounds of Kondalilla Falls. They are sold fully furnished and each cottage includes –
• King size bedroom with views over the rainforest toward Kondalilla Falls
• Spacious ensuite with heated towel rails and large showers
• Generous two person spa bath with rainforest views
• Cosy fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning, recently replaced
• Beautiful polished timber floors, high ceilings and floor to ceiling French doors just to make you feel like you are nestled in your very own rainforest
• Self contained with generous sized kitchen including cooktop, microwave and fridge, perfect for a secluded weekend away
• Covered verandah amongst the tree tops, perfect for lunch, pre dinner drinks or just to escape the hustle and bustle
• Cottages are designed for low maintenance and easy cleaning
Main residence exudes character and charm, it could easily be featured in Country Style magazine –
• Restored Queenslander with stunning features including –
o Vaulted entry to the home with gorgeous timber staircase and floor to ceiling windows showcasing the rainforest garden
o Polished timber floors, high ceilings and feature VJ walls
o Exquisite, intricate horse hair ceilings with gorgeous ceiling roses and patterned cornice which vary from room to room, truly a stunning feature
• Country style kitchen which is not only very on trend but also has plenty of features and space for the most discerning chef
• Servery leading from the kitchen to the open plan dining, lounge and sitting area, great for entertaining
• This area features gorgeous cornice and ceiling detail plus large, traditional windows and reverse cycle air conditioning
• 3 Generous sized bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom features verandah access plus a huge walk in robe and ensuite
• Guest bathroom has a luxurious bath and large shower
• Separate large outdoor undercover area perfect for a BBQ or entertaining family and friends
• Downstairs there is a huge office/reception area plus a additional toilet and shower combined with laundry
• Huge Media/Theatre room 6.1 x 7.1m in size
• Storage under the stairs plus an additional undercover area and workshop/storage room
• Carport for 2 car accommodation
• Additional shed for storage of firewood and cleaning products
• Ample rainwater supply for the cottages and main home
30 minutes to the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precincts, 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coast airport, just over an hour to the Brisbane airport and 15 minutes to Maleny. This is a rare opportunity to secure your piece of our gorgeous Sunshine Coast Hinterland complete with income and lifestyle.
Call Susan or Dee today to arrange your private inspection, you won’t be disappointed.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*
Property Code: 51
For more details, please email agent