GormanKelly is pleased to offer 778 Centre Road, Bentleigh East for sale by AUCTION on Thursday 15th August at 12 noon on-site.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Medical premises in an ideal location
- Established practice with permits approved for 3 practitioners
- Eleven (11) on-site car parks
- Directly opposite Monash Health's Moorabbin Hospital
- Walk to East Bentleigh Shopping Centre
- Close to bus stop
778 Centre Road, Bentleigh East is located on the southern side of Centre Road near the corner of Road and is located approximately 20km* south-east of the Melbourne CBD within the municipality of Monash City Council. Centre Road is a major arterial road that runs from Brighton through to Springvale where it merges with Police Road. The premises is 500 metres from Bentleigh East shops which is anchored by Ritchies Supa IGA and comprises various specialty stores including Chemmart Pharmacy, Bakers Delight, CBA, BWS Liquor & Australia Post.
For more details, please email agent