Prominently positioned on Nicholson Street, Fitzroy North, this superb land holding of 1,022m2* with 3 street frontages, provides a landmark opportunity for mixed use/residential development in Melbourne's highly prized inner suburbs.
786-794 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy North offers convenient access to a multitude of public transport offerings, as well as the Lygon Street retail precincts of Carlton and Brunswick East, and is only 3km* from the Melbourne CBD.
This significant site is being offered for the first time in over 40 years, and presents the perfect opportunity to make your mark on Melbourne's Inner North.
- Prominent corner land holding 1,022m2*
- Potential for landmark mixed-use/residential development
- Combined frontage of 92.5m* to Nicholson Street, Liverpool Street and Railway Lane
- Highly sought after Commercial 1 Zone
- Immediate access to #96 Route Tram
- 3km* to Melbourne CBD
- 3km* to Melbourne University and Australian Catholic University
- 3.5km* to the Hospital Precinct
- Close proximity to Eastern Freeway
- Currently leased and operating as the 'Wash Depot'
- Three (3) Year lease commencing 01 June 2017
- Three (3) further terms of Three (3) Years each
- Annual increases with CPI, market review at options
APN Outdoor (Advertising Sign)
- Monthly tenancy
For more details please refer to the Information Memorandum.
Pricing excludes GST
For more details, please email agent