Exceptionally well located near the junction of Flinders and Market Streets in Melbourne's CBD, this 6 storey office building features fully self-contained floor plates that are highly desirable for a wide array of tenants.
- 200m2* of floor space, occupying an entire level with its own dedicated amenities
- A combination of partitioned and open-plan work space
- Abundance of natural light
- Immediate access to public parking
- Excellent access to major arterials including CityLink, Westgate Freeway and Tullamarine Freeway
Level 4 at 8 Market Street is fully self-contained and consists of 200m2* of open plan and partitioned work spaces, with private offices, board rooms and meeting rooms, plus dedicated female and male amenities.
The location offers close proximity to a number of public transport options, including a 500m* walk from Flinders Street Train Station and is within close walking distance of Flinders Street and Collins Street tram routes.
With the new Collins Arch development underway and a multitude of other commercial and residential projects slated for the immediate area, the Western End of the CBD has never been more appealing!
For more details, please email agent