Proudly positioned on Cimitiere Street and in the neighbourhood of the Crown Mill and Albert Hall, this heritage offering provides purchasers the opportunity to secure a well known character offering on the edge of the CBD. A handsome building with impressive columned façade and notable slate tiled roof this building is well suited to owner occupiers looking to locate their business and take advantage of the ground or first floor fitout whilst leasing the remainder of the building. Alternatively redevelop under the existing zoning (STCA)
- Key property holding in the Launceston fringe CBD
- 1,770m2 - Two buildings over two levels*
- Professional fitout with features maintained to a high standard
- Currently split into 4 tenancies
- Car Parking ( back to back) side of the property, council
For more information please contact either Nick Oliver of NAI Harcourts North. 'Commercial Real Estate Services, Worldwide.'
For more details, please email agent