This tightly held enclave of Kingston, gives the astute developer an opportunity that will not present itself again in the near future. It is the perfect time to take advantage of Kingston's gentrification. The surrounding area comprises of a variety of low rise commercial and retail buildings, as well as a high number of residential unit and townhouse developments. The Kingston retail centre is formed by strip line shops, a new Abode hotel, along with a new mixed-use development that will incorporate a 3,459m² Supabarn supermarket, along with 14 specialty shops and residential accommodation.
- Combined site area 1,983m2*
- Combined building area 759m2*
- 70% occupancy with a 1.5 year WALE*
- One of the last remaining development sites within the Kingston Group Centre precinct
* approximately ** outline indicative only
For more details, please email agent