Boasting an elevated position in a highly sought after pocket of Sydney’s Upper North Shore, this rare offering presents an outstanding opportunity to secure a boutique mixed use development site in a proven market. The property is located within the Gordon Town Centre, identified by Ku-ring-gai Council for high density development due to its access to transport and amenity.
A concept scheme prepared by PBD Architects which indicates the site would suit a mixed use development containing:
• 42 apartments plus retail over 7 levels plus basement parking
• An attractive mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments
• Potential Gross Floor Area of 3,805m2
• Window frontages to all aspects
• Communal rooftop garden
Key features of the site include:
• Substantial land area of 1,522m2 *
• Two existing office / retail buildings offered with vacant possession
• Elevated position delivering stunning district views and protected view corridors.
• Extensive 32.5 metre street frontage to Pacific Highway
• Sloping site allowing for efficient excavation of basement levels
• 500 metres to Gordon Railway Station and bus interchange *
• 250 metres to Gordon Shopping Centre *Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Tuesday 13th September 2016
To receive further information or discuss, please contact the vendors exclusive agents.
For more details, please email agent