For sale by offer with vacant possession is this extremely well exposed Goderich St site, which has successfully served the second hand car industry for a number of years. Comprising a recently refurbished showroom, approximately 1062m2 of concrete hardstand and separate residence with secondary access.
- Boasting an approx 1954m2 footprint over 4 separate titles
- Inclusive of a passing income of approx $8,587 Net pa from existing house on the corner of Goderich Street and Brewer Place - no agreement in place.
- Ideally suited to a similar use being car yard showroom and sales
- Option to redevelop into modern multi residential site STCA.
- Street frontage to Goderich Street and Brewer Place of approx. 100m with separate access off Brewer Place.
- Potential for southern title to link onto Dunning Street
- Goderich Street is part of the State Highway network and plays a critical role in facilitating efficient access in and out of Launceston, as well as a major through corridor for intra-city traffic and regional freight and tourism traffic.
The property bears an 'Inner Residential' zoning overlay which does provide opportunity for some discretionary commercial development applications and clear existing use rights for vehicle sales.
Clear future upside on offer to buyers who can procure a rezone.
Contact Marcus Douglas for further details.
For more details, please email agent